Search found 8608 matches
- Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:09 pm
- Forum: Gun Law around the world
- Topic: The National Rifle Association and latest news
- Replies: 2
- Views: 474
It arrived this morning and looks to be in good shape except for the bores which may need sleeving. Nitro Proofed and well marked. It is proofed to the 1925 rule at Birmingham. This confirms that it is one of the last guns made by the company as they ceased making guns altogether in 1928. MARKS.jpg ...
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:41 am
- Forum: Photography and other Hobbies
- Topic: Tool for tinkering with old cameras.. and some other things
- Replies: 9
- Views: 788
The ones pictured are Chinese and if you want them better buy quickly before Trump put a 1000% tariff on them
- Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:20 am
- Forum: Classic British Firearms
- Topic: Our Ruby Wedding Anniversary and an SMLE.....
- Replies: 41
- Views: 7701
Proper Range Time yesterday. Started at 50 mtrs with checking the Zero. Minimum sight set is 200 yds. FIRST 10.jpg First 10. POA Bull. ( I started patching up before I took the photo ) Was happy with that and so moved to 100 mtrs - same point of aim. SECOND 15.jpg 12 hits out of 15. POA still the bu...