Wake Up Maggots - One Week Left

Members please check here for useful information about site features. New members introduce yourself here as your first post if you like.

Moderator: Niner

SgtJethro
Contributing Member

Wake Up Maggots - One Week Left

Post by SgtJethro » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:35 am

Get off your butts, nematoads! There is only one week left in the Magnificent Mauser Match. We know you can collect them. Now it is time to show that you can shoot them.

Dromia currently sits atop the leader board with an 89 & 3x. Are you lazy swine going to let Ole Hairy Face to remain there? Surely one of you troglodytes wants to knock him down a peg or two. Surely there is a FEB or two out the desiring revenge for his innumerable slurs against all things English.

Sgt Jethro

:mad:
Last edited by SgtJethro on Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SgtJethro
Contributing Member

Dromia Is Still Safely Perched At Top

Post by SgtJethro » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:54 am

Well, I tried. Took my German Mausers to the range with a box of 100 Belgian-made rounds produced in 1949. It must of been a bad year. Had about 10% misfires and was lucky just to hit the paper. My scores were a good 10 points below my average. :oops:

Sgt Jethro
dromia
Moderator Emeritus

Post by dromia » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:47 am

Hey Sarge,

I'm glad to see that your back in touch with your feminine, sensitive side again.

Those FEBs couldn't beat that score with a superior Enfield so they have no chance with a mooser. :lol:

Then again I could be wrong, about being beaten that is. :D
ImageImage
joseyclosey

Post by joseyclosey » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:03 pm

Any chance of an extension to the closing date Sarge?

our next range day isnt until 9th july.

i have another coupla mousers i would like to try.

Joe ;)
SgtJethro
Contributing Member

Post by SgtJethro » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:33 pm

joe,

I think that I will close this one out on time. You can shoot those "mousers" in the new match that starts tomorrow and runs though the end of September. (See Milsurp After Hours).

Sgt Jethro
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:57 pm

Jethro, I think we have a plan that will allow a prize for the next shoot. Just a byproduct of an idea of Dromia's . Meet us at the moderators chat and remind me... I'll probably remember. :?