New contest with a prize. Ends March 10

Members please check here for useful information about site features. New members introduce yourself here as your first post if you like.

Moderator: Niner

Niner
Site Admin

Re: New contest. Now ended March 10

Post by Niner » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:52 am

And the winner is......... but first a comment.

We had several posts that revived old posts that would have been in contention if that were what the contest was about. This was about "New" posts that attracted attention and the number of different people that responded. Unfortunately, most new posts attracted little attention. Things being as they are, I'm proud to announce that Niner Delta is the winner and even started two strings with the same number of different posters.

"Here we go..." in the shooting the breeze

"Read this" in the funnies.

Vern, I'll be mailing this out to you Monday. I would suggest you don't tell your wife you want to add it to the good china if you want it to remain in one piece for a while.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: New contest with a prize. Ends March 10

Post by Niner Delta » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Thank you, Robert.

Of course, any set with more than 2 matching plates is 'good China' to me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Vern.
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Post by Niner Delta » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Got the mug in the mail today, and it's a nice big mug, thank you Robert.

Vern.
Attachments
MAH mug.JPG
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Now that was fast shipment. The Post Office must be working faster now that it looks like a lot of Postal Workers might be layed off and offices closed. Glad it got to you in one piece.