Beretta M1934 holster

Things a soldier would carry other than firearms, ammo, or uniforms. Meaning equipment such as ammo pouches, bayonets, holsters, oil cans, cleaning equipment, etc.

Moderator: joseyclosey

Niner
Site Admin

Beretta M1934 holster

Post by Niner » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm

I was looking for something and looked at this ArmyNavy surplus site. From a stamp in the leather in the photo of a holster offered I assumed the holster was made for a P38. I could use such a holster and since it was only ten bucks and there was an offer of "free" shipping and other perks, I ordered it .....although the discription didn't actually say it was for a P38.....nor anything else for that matter.

Anyway it came. Obviously well used. Nowhere close to large enough for a P38 nor any P38 stamp on it either......but it fit my M1934 Beretta like a glove. However the extra magazine is tight when I try to put in my .380 caliber magazine. Probably this holster was meant for the Beretta M1935 or M1931 or some other 7.65 caliber pistol which would use a slightly smaller magazine.

Saw this on a google search. Looks like the same holster on gunbroker, only mine is in a little better shape.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =171203930

The snap detach feature that it comes with is interesting. But no marks on the holster at all as to manufacture or anything else. No telling where it came from. But it suits my purposes.
Attachments
holster.jpg
open.jpg
hook.jpg
openhook.jpg
ian27
Sustaining Member

Re: Beretta M1934 holster

Post by ian27 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Robert, I reckon that holster would be suited better to my M1935. :mrgreen:
Ian

FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON OF A BITCH !!!
(Marshall Rooster Cogburn)
stripperclip
Leading Member

Re: Beretta M1934 holster

Post by stripperclip » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 pm

I would just like the pistol :) but good looking holster.
stripperclip