Ruger....

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Ruger....

Post by Niner Delta » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Recently bought a Ruger SR9e, from the store not the guy I got the shotgun from. Did some
checking first and it has been discontinued, so got a decent deal on it. Has a 17 round magazine and one
in the tube so you can shoot all day........ ;)
No heavy recoil from the 9mm so it is fun to shoot and ammo is cheap....... for now. It only came with
one mag so I bought 4 more at a good price. Someone on Gunbroker was selling 5 at a time for a really
cheap price, so now I have 10 mags, all Ruger factory mags.
This and the Mossberg are the only guns I have bought recently, so thought I would post something...... :D

DSC01413 - Copy.JPG
DSC01414 - Copy.JPG
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Ruger....

Post by Niner » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Well.....have you shot it?
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Post by Niner Delta » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 pm

Yes, have put about 500 or 600 rounds through it and it works flawless every time.
Haven't posted any targets because... ummm well... between my poor eyes (can't focus on sights
and target at same time) and my natural ability to not hit anything, there's nothing worthy
of posting..... :roll:
Good thing I have one of those LULA loaders or I would never get those last few rounds into the
magazine. Have those loaders for about everything I shoot, really saves the fingers... :D

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
ArchFluffy

Post by ArchFluffy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:25 pm

You gave mags for days!

Yes, I love magazine loaders too. I swear I shoot better when my fingers aren't throbbing. :lol:

-ArchFluffy