I don't want to fire it, but....

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Aughnanure

I don't want to fire it, but....

Post by Aughnanure » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:14 am

.750 DB Rifle.jpg
.750 DB Rifle.jpg 1.jpg
.750 DB Rifle.jpg 1.jpg (63.46 KiB) Viewed 3748 times
I'd like to handle it.

Lots more pics at
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20417
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.

Eoin.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: I don't want to fire it, but....

Post by Niner » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Eoin, your statement reminds me of something said at a furniture market about 25 years ago. I was a factory rep then and I was in the Trade Mart in Atlanta with some other reps waiting for the elevators to start bringing the dealers up the elevators. It was early and about the third day of the show. A few of us salesmen were standing in the showroom doorway watching the pretty girls, who helped at the show, walk by. I said I hadn't seen my biggest dealer yet and if he didn't show and place a big order I'd be having a less than stellar show. One guy says to a couple of us standing with him...."Y'all know what the three biggest lies in the world are, don't you?" One of us said, "No. What?" "Well", he said. "The first one is, 'The check is in the mail', and the second one is , 'See you at the market', and the third one is.....' I only want to feel of it'."

Looks like that guy in the picture isn't big enough to fire that gun without placing it on a gun carriage first.
Dave 101
Moderator Sponsor 2011,12,13,14

Re: I don't want to fire it, but....

Post by Dave 101 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Some ones got to do it , any volunteers .

Dave