Remington Nylon 77 Apache

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Candyman
Contributing Member

Remington Nylon 77 Apache

Post by Candyman » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 am

I took the other today off for my Birthday and what better way to spend it then to go gun hunting.
I went to 3 different pawn shops. At the third shop I saw what appared to be a new Remington Nylon rifle. I asked the guy behind the counter if I could take a look at the plastic rifle.
He handed it to me and said that they had just put it out and had the box for it.
Well what I had in my hand was a like new Nylon Apache 77. When I looked at the price my hart skipped a beat. I put my best porked face on and kept shooting the bull with the guy.
I then asked if he could work on the price and he said that he would check with the Mgr.
He comes back with a price and I told him that I would take it then kept looking at guns with my friend that was with me. After a little bit I went to the front counter and filled out the paper work and paid for the rifle. I shot the bull a little more then left the store with rifle and box in hand. As we drove off we both laughed so hard at the deal I had gotten.
Oh! I almost for got to tell you what the price on the tag was. It was marked $159 and I got it for $150 out the door. That was like getting the gun for $136.99.
Well here are the pics.

biganimal
Contributing Member

Re: Remington Nylon 77 Apache

Post by biganimal » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Nice
I bought mine in 1996 for $79
only put 200 rds thru her so far.