S&W M&P,military brown .45

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Krull
Regular visitor

S&W M&P,military brown .45

Post by Krull » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Well I just gave up on that Para 1911 GI "Expert" which was anything but! I felt I had one of two choices:trade it off,or toss it out the f***** window.

Expense dictated I do the former,so I went out and skimmed the shelves of a gunshop off in the bigger town 30 odd miles away,saw a "earth brown" M&P in .45 and played with it,decided I liked it and wanted it so I had them put it in back so the guy who does trades could give my Para a once over-end result I got the S&W for $75 after trades,this one has the manual safety.

I'll get some more pics later,I'm busy with a Tula Mosin I got on another trade :loco:

Oh yea,I did fire off two mags and a full chamber at about seven or so yards,I'd say this thing can shoot! :mrgreen:
No jams,no choking,no "tuning" :| required
:pirate:
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."-Lovecraft.
Krull
Regular visitor

Re: S&W M&P,military brown .45

Post by Krull » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 am

I fired this last night just before dark holding it in one hand kind of like you see target shooters doing in old pics,seven shots,pulled the first one far left-my bad.

The M&P pistols are impressive I must say :cool:
:pirate:
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."-Lovecraft.