NAA Pug mini .22 mag.

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Krull
Regular visitor

NAA Pug mini .22 mag.

Post by Krull » Sat May 22, 2010 12:32 am

I recently took an interest in these mini .22 mag single action revolvers.

Now I know most who get these are mostly in it for self-defense,but I'm thinking of a small,all around general use .22 cal revolver for use inside of ten yards,possums,woodchuck the odd rabbit etc.

They are not only small they're damn tiny as these two pictures attest:

Here it is next to a S&W 642 no-lock airweight,yep it's a dinky little thing,the 642 just dwarfs it :lol:

I took it out and fired off a few cylinders of .22 Mag at a little under ten yards,pretty good,need to shoot it some more.

It's actually fun to try and hit with it,and it can do pretty dang good for it's size,the slip on rubber grip makes it as comfortable as possible for my use,the Black Widow grips are better still but add bulk,the slip ons give you something to hang on to but aren't so big as to get in the way.

One thing that may bother some-it is loud,and I mean LOUD when you start touching them off.

So,yea they are fun little noise makers go try one somedays :loco:
:pirate:
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."-Lovecraft.
stripperclip
Leading Member

Re: NAA Pug mini .22 mag.

Post by stripperclip » Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 am

I have a NAA .22 mag. With the 15/8 barrel and it is loud but sure a lot of fun to shoot. That pug looks good may have to find one in a few months they are handy.
stripperclip