Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Candyman
Contributing Member

Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport

Post by Candyman » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 am

I put this one on lay a way back in May, but had it paid off in less then 3 weeks. It is used, but looks like new.

I headed over to the Bass Pro Shop the next day to try it out. They have an in door pistol range and they are only 4.5 miles from my house.
I had 100 rounds of the CCI mini Mags with me. I wanted to see how the pistol fuctioned.

The only thing I did to the pistol, after picking it up, was check to make sure everything looked ok.
Let me tell you, this is a fun little pistol to shoot. I like it much better then my S&W 22A.
The trigger is not all that great and I will check into what I can have done with it.
Here is the target I was shooting.

That is 91 holes in the target. I fired the first 10 rounds off to the right side of the target and I pulled one, which is the hole on the far right side of the target. I was shooting offhand. The target was at 15 yards.
I find that it shoots high and to the left, so I will change out the front sight and drift the rear sight when I take it to the range next time.
ian27
Sustaining Member

Re: Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport

Post by ian27 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Now that is a real fine looking pistol, always wanted to get myself a .22 pistol.
Ian

FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON OF A BITCH !!!
(Marshall Rooster Cogburn)
stripperclip
Leading Member

Re: Sig Sauer Mosquito Sport

Post by stripperclip » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 am

very nice I sigs that one looks like fun.
stripperclip