Shipping.......

This is the place for thoughts that you want to share about nearly anything that comes to mind. Politics is ok as well. All notions and opinions are the view of the poster and not this site. Just remain civil in whatever you wish to express.

Moderator: Niner

Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Shipping.......

Postby Niner Delta » Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 pm

I got this box from Amazon yesterday, with coin batteries for my scopes.
I think I could save Amazon some money if they put me in charge of their shipping department..... :mrgreen:

DSC01402.JPG
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Shipping.......

Postby Niner » Sun May 27, 2018 3:27 pm

They have some kind of deal with the UPS and the Post office. If you took that same over size box and put in something that weighed the same as those batteries and mailed it to me it would cost you....or me.... more than the batteries sold for.

I took a small box...about 5"x4"x1" and mailed something the other day to Kansas City, Mo. Weight 1.8 oz for the total package. Mailed the cheapest way....cost $3.50.

I have gotten stuff from China that weighted about the same 1.8 oz., mailed to me for free and what I bought was less than $3 and that's not counting the paypal cut that the seller had to take. Go figure.

Return to “Shooting the Breeze”