Another king story

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
M14man
Sustaining Member

Another king story

Post by M14man » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:10 pm

There once was a Kingdom where the King relied heavily on the words of his fortune teller. One day the soothsayer warned the king that he had a vision where the queen would die. A day or two later his foretelling came true. The king was heartbroken,but he soon became angry believing the soothsayers prediction brought upon her death. He told his guards to bring the fortune teller to him. He planned to have him tortured and thrown from the highest parts of the castle ramparts onto the rocks below. Soon the soothsayer stood before the King. The King asked him."You who are so good with predictions, tell me your fate!"
The soothsayer having a feeling of the mood at hand and knowing the foibles of the King answered;"I have never been able to read my fate or fortune, but I do see where my King will die two days after me. The King released him henceforth.