At The Drug Store

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
Karl/Pa.
Leading Member

At The Drug Store

Post by Karl/Pa. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:25 pm

You've seen all the commercials, but what *really* happens when you ask for help with an erection lasting more than 4 hours?
I walked into a drug store and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.. The woman I was speaking with said she was the only pharmacist and since she and her sister owned the store, there were no male employees.
She asked if she could help me. I said that I really would have preferred to speak with a male pharmacist. She assured me that she was completely professional and whatever it was that I needed to discuss, I could be confident that she would treat me with a high level of professionalism.

I reluctantly agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but here goes. I get erections every day that last more than four hours. This condition causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it?"
The Pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister. When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and here's the absolute best we can do:
** Free room and board
** 1/3 ownership in the store,
** a company pickup truck,
** a king size bed and
** $3,000 a month in living expenses."*
Karl

Medicare Life Member

Ban grated cheese. Make America grate again.
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: At The Drug Store

Post by DuncaninFrance » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:48 pm

:loco: :loco: :loco:
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: At The Drug Store

Post by Niner Delta » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes, it should be than, not then......... :cool:

Attachments
65.jpg
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.