Seenager

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
Niner
Site Admin

Seenager

Post by Niner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:56 am

I just discovered my age group! I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager)
I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50-60 years later.
I don't have to go to school or work
I get an allowance every month.
I have my own pad.
I don't have a curfew.
I have a driver's license and my own car.
I am never asked for my ID when entering a bar or liquor store.
The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant, we are relieved we aren't thinking about it all the time any more.
And I don't have acne.

No fear of lack of education if you are a Seenager. If you haven't learned it already you obviously never needed to know it to live this long. At the same time the brains of older people are slow only because they know so much.
It just takes longer to recall facts because of way more information in their brains. Scientists believe this condition also makes you hard of hearing as it puts pressure on your inner ear. Another actual benefit of being a seenager is that older people often go to another room to get something and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for,which may be of concern, but, it is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more exercise without going to a gym class.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Seenager

Post by Niner Delta » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Another scientific fact is that doorways cause memory loss, just walk through and 'poof',
your reason for being there is lost. I have even tried walking backwards out of the room, but
it seems that doesn't work.

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Seenager

Post by DuncaninFrance » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 am

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.