I have to post this...!!!

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
OneFreeTexan
Regular visitor

I have to post this...!!!

Post by OneFreeTexan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 am

'Potentially' vs. 'Realistically'

A young boy went to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and realistically'?
The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if should would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars," in instructed his son. "Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars; and go ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you learned from that."
So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Of course I would!" his mother replied. "We could really that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great university!"
The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Oh, my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt," replied his sister. "I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?"
Then the boy went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
"Of course," his brother replied. "Do you know what a million bucks would buy?"
The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his father, who asked him, "Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?"

"Yes," replied his son. " 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars; but 'realistically', we're just living with two hookers and a gay guy.
NRA Lifer