It was the war to end all wars.

This is a place for veterans of military service to remember and reflect. War time or peace. Any service.

Moderators: DuncaninFrance, Niner Delta

Candyman
Contributing Member

Re: It was the war to end all wars.

Post by Candyman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Here are a few more pic's
Candyman
Contributing Member

Post by Candyman » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:09 pm

bmovers

Post by bmovers » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:34 am

Niner Delta wrote:Someone once said, "If it was the war to end all wars, why did they give it a number?" And yes, we all know it was called the Great War until WWII came along. But I like the quote anyway.

What weapon is that being used by the 2 prone soldiers in pic labeled 94980 in lower right corner. I don't recognize it.

me too, I am so curious of the weapon being used by the soldiers.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Post by Niner Delta » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am

I checked out the "brass knuckle" link at the bottom of your post, do you sell them or are you just a fan.
On the last page of that brass knuckle web site, they have plastic brass knuckles, doesn't that kind of defeat the whole point of them? :mrgreen:
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 am

Clever of him. Looks like a spam post that got past me and the software that seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping out the crapola now days. Benovers is no longer a registered user although his IP 203.177.74.144 seems a bit odd. Usually an IP comes from specific locations....most spam comes from third world countries it seems like. This IP seems to be unassigned to a country. This band to be continued.

By the way, the Brass Knuckles link in his signature went away when I deleted him as a user.