Corona Glass Bottle Recall

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

Karl/Pa.
Leading Member

Corona Glass Bottle Recall

Post by Karl/Pa. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Constellation Brands Beer Division announced a voluntary recall of select packages in the U.S. containing 12-ounce clear glass bottles of its Corona Extra Beer that may contain small particles of glass. The voluntary recall covers 12-ounce clear glass bottles in select six-pack, 12-pack and 18-pack packages containing bottles with the production codes listed here.

Consumers can determine whether they have affected product by checking for the 8-digit alphanumeric code printed on the necks of Corona Extra 12-ounce bottles and on the side panels of the cardboard cartons of 12-packs and 18-packs, as indicated on the images below.

For more information, see our news release here.

https://coronausa.com/recall#productcodes
Karl

Medicare Life Member

Ban grated cheese. Make America grate again.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Corona Glass Bottle Recall

Post by Niner » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Now you tell me. I just came back from the beach and Corona was my beer of choice. But... I brought a few bottles home and..I checked the production number. Ahhhh....not one of the recalled numbers. That's good for the stock I brought with me. Wonder what the ones were in the restaurants I ordered with my food....?