Changing Clubs - again.........

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Changing Clubs - again.........

Post by DuncaninFrance » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:26 pm

Back in May 2011 I moved clubs from Merignac in Bordeaux to Jonzac because of the distance factor and bad traffic jams on the way home.
Unfortunately, although much easier to get to the Jonzac Club has only one 50 mtr full bore range and that is not kept in very good repair.
Having changed the types of shooting to BP Military Rifles mainly the facility just does not offer enough range for my money so to speak :roll:
This means a return to Merignac and today I had confirmation that this would be OK and that I would not be required to pay the joining fee again. My pal and I will go there next Monday and do the paperwork to rejoin.
The annual fee is €155 / £131 / $173 which includes club membership, National Firearms Licence and insurance.

Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Changing Clubs - again.........

Post by Niner » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:04 pm

I still have the hat you sent me from the one at Blayais. It's made in China of 100% "bomuld".
Attachments
last.jpg
graffic.jpg
china.jpg
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Changing Clubs - again.........

Post by DuncaninFrance » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Visited the club this pm and paid the subs. First shoot next Wednesday p.m. :razz: :razz: :razz:
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.