Alabama online news does story on gun show

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

Niner
Site Admin

Alabama online news does story on gun show

Post by Niner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 am

There was a big gun show in Birmingham recently and the AL.com site did a story. Not the kind of story I'd write if I lived there and attended and were an online news writer....but at least one of the top ten things that got the writers attention wasn't the snack bar so it's not a total Alice in Wonderland story, although not by much. And....unlike the "liberal" press there is no mention of "black guns" killing inocents and no story about the "gun show loophole" either, so that's a plus and why I point to it here as good "news" from the US.

http://www.al.com/outdoors/index.ssf/20 ... rt_m-rpt-2
JasonDenniston

Re: Alabama online news does story on gun show

Post by JasonDenniston » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:19 am

Niner wrote:There was a big gun show in Birmingham recently and the AL.com site did a story. Not the kind of story I'd write if I lived there and attended and were an online news writer....but at least one of the top ten things that got the writers attention wasn't the snack bar so it's not a total Alice in Wonderland story, although not by much. And....unlike the "liberal" press there is no mention of "black guns" killing inocents and no story about the "gun show loophole" either, so that's a plus and why I point to it here as good "news" from the US.
Regarding guns, I've always considered that no news is good news. Thanks for sharing this piece, at least got some "feel good" feeling after reading a "gun" news.
Last edited by JasonDenniston on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 am

Welcome to the forums, Jason. Good to read a post from a new contributor.
camytom

Post by camytom » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:33 am

Niner wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 am There was a big gun show in Birmingham recently and the AL.com site did a story. Not the kind of story I'd write if I lived there and attended and were an online news writer....but at least one of the top ten things that got the writers attention wasn't the snack bar so it's not a mk 677 total Alice in Wonderland story, although not by much. And....unlike the "liberal" press there is no mention of "black guns" killing inocents and no story about the "gun show loophole" either, so that's a plus and why I point to it here as good "news" from the US.

http://www.al.com/outdoors/index.ssf/20 ... rt_m-rpt-2
I never heard any positive news regarding guns
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:05 am

Welcome to the forums Camytom. Good to see a new member.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Post by Niner Delta » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:40 pm

The liberal media never has anything positive to say about guns, they only talk about the need for more gun control..... :roll:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.