Reickens Slip on Recoil Pad - This One Works!

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

Karl/Pa.
Leading Member

Reickens Slip on Recoil Pad - This One Works!

Post by Karl/Pa. » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 am

I have used this slip-on for years and I can attest to the fact that it really works. Shoot all day and no bruise. Mosin, Mauser, K31 doesn't matter. It is made by an orthotic manufacturer whose president is a shooter. Well worth the price.

PQ Shooter’s Friend Recoil Pad

It is our goal to make shooting fun again with our no Flinch pad. Men and women that shoot 1-400 rounds a week find "The Shooters Friend" to be a pad they can rely on. This high tech material absorbs impact by 70% and has a low abrasion factor. Easy on-Easy off. So, increase your confidence and improve your accuracy with "THE SHOOTERS FRIEND!". This visco polymer substance was first developed to absorb the shock and shere of insoles and orthotics. Now it is being used to protect not only the hunter but also the stock of his rifle or shot gun.

Our recoil pad:

Won't harden of get brittle with age.
Won't harm gunstock.
For rifle or shotgun
For hunting, skeet shooting or trap shooting.
Comments From The North American Hunting Club

"This pad claims to reduce recoil by 70%- I believe it!"
"This is the best recoil pad I have ever used. I tried it on three shotguns and two rifles. It takes the kick out of shooting."
"The shooters friend works very well. Easy on and off rifle or shotgun alike-reduced recoil well. I recommend this for N.A.H.C. members and young sportsmen."
"I tested the Shooters Friend on a rifle and shotgun. It reduced felt recoil and protects butt of gun. This product is recommended."
"Without recoil pad I experienced deep shoulder bruise while shooting my 30.06 180 grain bullets. However, this year with the recoil pad, I couldn't even feel the recoil from my 30.06. I would highly recommend the Shooters Friend to all hunters. Even my wife can shoot my 30.06 comfortably."
"After shooting 30 rounds of 3" Magnum slugs through my Mossberg 500, I highly recommend this recoil pad to all N.A.H.C. members."
"In my freezer at 0 degrees it was still flexible after 12 hours of exposure."
So, increase your confidence and improve your accuracy with "THE SHOOTERS FRIEND!". This visco polymer substance was first developed to absorb the shock and shere of insoles and orthotics. Now it is being used to protect not only the hunter but also the stock of his rifle or shot gun.

SKU: 924
Weight: 0.90
Price: $19.95

http://www.footcomfortworld.net/p-30-pq ... l-pad.aspx

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... m23&Go.x=0
Karl

Medicare Life Member

Ban grated cheese. Make America grate again.