Best wishes from an old friend...

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

parallaxbill

Best wishes from an old friend...

Post by parallaxbill » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:35 am

Niner, I like your new forum site and wanted to take the time to come wish you the best. :)

EZ board has had some problems that's for sure but they assured me that there are some new forums coming that will upgrade mine in the near future.

Since my membership is as large as it is I've decided I had better stick with them and see how things work out.

Wish me luck too. ;)

PS, I appreciate the rules you have set up as I have been the target of another site's attacks for a long time and I'm sure that type of thing will not be allowed here. It's the right thing to do.

I salute and respect you for it sir.:)
ParallaxBill
Niner
Site Admin

Thanks Bill for the best wishes.

Post by Niner » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:36 pm

I can see why your staying with what you have is a wise course of action. You managed to get most of your post data back and your community chest is functioning. We were not so fortunate and accordingly took another path. In the long run I think this will prove more satisfactory than ezboard in a number of ways.

I agree about the attacks that seem to crop up in a lot of places directed at different people. Attacks against any person or any site will not be allowed here as was also the policy at our other site. We find it to be the best policy, as you have also.
plantfoam
Contributing Member

Post by plantfoam » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:50 pm

As Einstein said...,"The most important thing is life is to make sure that the important things remain important." Or something like that :) Like the majority of people, I came here to talk about old rifles, and I like it that way :cool:

I hope everything turns out well with your site.

Phil
stripperclip
Leading Member

Post by stripperclip » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:21 pm

thats why I like here and Bill don't be a stranger come visit anytime.
stripperclip