Surplus Firearms Magazine

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

Niner
Site Admin

Surplus Firearms Magazine

Post by Niner » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:08 pm

Many of us have collected them in the past....way past. They were put out about once a year for several years by Guns and Ammo Magazine in which the C&R gun stories were collected.

They haven't done it since about Volume VII in July of 2000.

Well, it's back. The latest is at your larger book sellers right now for the exchange of $7.99. 114 pages of old gun stuff. Lots of pictures and many different guns, including take down instructions and brief history. Most of the regular stuff plus some odd pieces, like the 1895 Ruissian Winchester, the Johnson M1941, and the French 1892 Ordnance revolver and the Long Lee-Enfield. ( I know the Brits don't think the Long Lee odd, but... :lol: )
Attachments
group.jpg
GandA.jpg
sunray
Contributing Member

Post by sunray » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:52 pm

$7.99. Geezuz, that'll be $12 to $15 plus tax, up here. Pity. It's the only magazine from G&A worth buying.
Spelling and grammar always count.
plantfoam
Contributing Member

Post by plantfoam » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:52 pm

I might buy it for kicks, but I still doubt it has features that are odd as some of the things in our collections :D

I have several rifles that aren't found in any books....and for some that are, you have to read German :cool:

Phil