I-1639

Place to discuss gun laws around the world and general observations about the legal aspects of collecting in any country.

Moderator: Aughnanure

Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

I-1639

Post by Niner Delta » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:55 pm

There is a anti-gun initiative in the upcoming election here in Washington state that, if passed,
will make us possibly the most gun restricted state. The problem here is that all the snowflake liberals
are concentrated around Seattle and outnumber the rest of the conservative state. If passed, it would
make owning a firearm legally almost impossible, not to mention giving up most of our civil rights. Not sure
what I will do if it is passed, besides being thoroughly pissed. This is a little flyer that hits on just some of
the problems with this initiative........... :evil: :evil:

I-1639 - Copy.jpg
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: I-1639

Post by Niner » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Looks like that $25 tax on each firearm purchase will save a lot of crazy people from getting a firearm...right? I bet all of them are poor. Looks like lots of fear of "assault" rifles and lots of background checks, including .22's. Do you think a firearms safety course will keep the crazy people from doing something crazy? They are "crazy" not stupid. They'll probably just wait a week and get an ar15 with the blessing the the sheriff and the federal firearms check.

In Alabama anyone over the age of 18 can buy a long gun....including automatic fire rife long guns of any sort or caliber. They aren't allowed to buy a hand gun until 21 though....they might hurt themselves. Can't figure the thinking out on that out either. But all states have screwy notions. In Alabama you can be elected to Judge of Probate in a county at 18 and don't even have to be a lawyer....unless the county officials add some requirements and in Mobile and couple of other counties the judge of probate has to at least have a law license.
https://sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/c ... lic-office

Vern.. I got a feeling that law could pass. Let us know how it comes out.