Lunch

Food and Drink that we enjoy from all the places in the world where we pursue our milsurp collecting hobby. Share a favorite recipe that others may try. Tell us about your favorite wine, beer or other spirit. Cigars too.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Lunch

Post by Niner » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:36 am

Trying out a $10 point and shoot camera yesterday. Steamed shrimp, new potatoes, corn and baby shrimp coleslaw.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W230. Ebay impulse bid that I won.
Attachments
DSC00978.jpg
DSC00977.jpg
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Lunch

Post by Niner Delta » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 pm

The lunch looks good. I have a couple of these Sony Cyber-Shot cameras, a 330 and a 560.
Both work great and are the 14.1mp. I keep one in the glove box in case I see anything interesting
while on the road. Of course now days, my cell phone is about as good as my camera...... :cool:
Does that use a memory stick or an SD card?

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Lunch

Post by Niner » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:47 am

I keep one in my glove box too...actually this one. I had brought it in to charge the battery. I keep it in the truck in case there is some accident involving myself...or if I come home again and find a strange car has just pulled into my garage and up to some kind of no good... like once.

These pocket cameras are a dime a dozen now days unless they are late models with lots of megs and lots of programed in advantages over the new pocket-computer-camera-phone things. Everybody younger than me, and most of the people my age and older as well, have phones that take as good, and usually better photos. These old cameras are particularly good for taking places where you don't care if it gets broken from a drop or gets wet and damaged because you can always pick up another off of ebay for a total, including shipping, of $20 or less.
Attachments
Sony.jpg