Miller 64

Food and Drink that we enjoy from all the places in the world where we pursue our milsurp collecting hobby. Share a favorite recipe that others may try. Tell us about your favorite wine, beer or other spirit. Cigars too.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Miller 64

Post by Niner » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 pm

You've seen the dumb comercials aimed at whatever the current word is for young urban "fun", "with it", twenty something year olds? It shows such people doing dumb stuff at the office and at the end of the day drinking Miller 64....low cal beer and having a big time.

Well....my wife bought some of this stuff because some old , well past anyone's idea of young, women friends of hers were coming over and said they liked it. All of two beers divided between two women were consumed. So.... I had to try one of what was left after the party was over.

And.... to me..... it tastes like the kind of water coming from the municipal water system in places like New Orleans where the drinking water comes from the Mississippi river. It has this chemical taste....and it doesn't remind me of anything like barley or hops.....nor beer.

This has to be the worst excuse for beer in the world. Of course I'm not young, nor "with it" nor do I work in any office either. Maybe that's the problem.
Attachments
IMGP1920.jpg
joseyclosey

Re: Miller 64

Post by joseyclosey » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 am

I'll give that one a miss then! :mrgreen: