Mirage image software

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Mirage image software

Post by Niner » Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm working on a laptop now days...until my box computer gets refreshed from a cyber attack from hell. The laptop doesn't use windows software. I'm using a Foxfire browser in a Linux system. I found that I couldn't use my old favorite Irphanview for image sizing so, with a helping hand from my son to find it, I'm using Mirage as free image software on this computer.

It takes some getting used to....but it will do what you want it to do to crop and, or, resize.

Here are some snaps I resized from images too large to upload otherwise.

The fuzzy one with the guy feeding gulls was taken from at least two hundred yards away with a compact point and shoot with a 20x optical zoom. It's pixelated a bit...but still I'm happy with it.
Attachments
sign.jpg
beech.JPG
walking.JPG
birds.JPG