Went to the flea market today

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Went to the flea market today

Post by Niner » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Took my Pentax W20 boat camera. You can get nearly anything at a flea market. Probably even some fleas. Most all of these photos were just snapped and not even aimed...and without any flash. Didn't want to call attention to my picture taking. Once upon a time years ago I was taking photos at the same flea market and some of the merchants thought I was the police taking photos to identify stolen articles and they gave me a lot of angry lip service and I was lucky I didn't have to fight to keep them from trying to take my camera. Just a word of caution . Of course....most of the people out there selling are a step higher in the social order than at least a third of the potential customers. Some real characters are wondering around at flea markets. But I didn't take any photos of them....they would surely smash my camera and a few appendages to my body as well.
Attachments
IMGP0084.jpg
IMGP0095.jpg
IMGP0097.jpg
IMGP0100.jpg
IMGP0106.jpg
IMGP0110.jpg
IMGP0114.jpg
IMGP0116.jpg
IMGP0120.jpg
IMGP0126.jpg