MINOX 35EL

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

MINOX 35EL

Post by DuncaninFrance » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 am

Recently bought a Minox 35EL
MINOX 35 EL web.jpg
I just had the first film back from developing, I think it still works as it should. The portrait was taken without flash in a tent hence the poor quality but the rest seem OK.
Attachments
P1.jpg
P2.jpg
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: MINOX 15EL

Post by Niner » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

Nice. The smallest quality pocket camera of the 1970's. The spy and street camera. Recently I bid on a Konica C35EF.... made famous as the Andy Warhol pocket camera because he is said to have had several of them and took photos at gatherings of his "in crowd" and freaky friends. Didn't win. But wasn't going to bid over $18 including free shipping. The winner was $19.