Here is a photo thing you can do

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Here is a photo thing you can do

Post by Niner » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 am

This is something I did recently. I had been playing with one of my old film cameras and wanted to see how the old Clark and York of old did in developing this ancient technology. I discovered both places do other things with photos....guess they have to now days to stay in business.

Anyway....take some gun photos or whatever photos...or just create some images. Upload them online and create your own coffee cups. They seem to come in two sizes and styles and I image whoever makes them for York makes them for Clark. And...no telling who else will make this sort of stuff....probably photobucket and your local drug store for that matter.

In any case, online, you can upload a few photos or lot of pictures, up to 13, for a collage and add borders and add text if you like. You can do one photo for less than several. You can juggle them around as to place and size online as well. The smaller cup is still larger than a regular coffee cup. For a couple bucks more I like the larger size.

OH.....look for discounts in shipping or percent off at each website. It's pretty normal that you get discounts of one sort or other.

Nothing to stock a bunch of, but one off cups for drinking your coffee in. And the dishwasher doesn't seem to hurt them.

They ship in styrofoam cubes. Real protected.
Attachments
IMGP0724.jpg
IMGP0725.jpg
IMGP0728.jpg
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Here is a photo thing you can do

Post by Niner » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

While I'm thinking about it. I got a mouse pad with a photo printed into it along with my last order. $7. It was shipped, UPS, along with one of the cups shown in the photos. It was a free shipping thing that time on both cup and pad.
Attachments
mousepad.jpg