Woftam's prize is made

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Woftam's prize is made

Post by Niner » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Prize arrived this afternoon. Will send tomorrow morning....if I don't fool around too much and manage to get to the Post Office before noon. :oops:

This one...being the last prize from me for a while... I got the slightly larger mug this time.

Maybe if a few more people add to the site fund I'll propose another contest of some sort....photographic or other kind...and produce another one of these cups in the future.

Congrats Woftam. Thanks for entering the contest. And thanks for those who took the time to vote.
Attachments
IMGP0095.jpg
IMGP0092.jpg
IMGP0093.jpg
IMGP0094.jpg
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Woftam's prize is made

Post by Niner » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Got to thinking about it and had time to get to the Post Office this afternoon. The prize is on the way to Australia ....by slow boat or however fast 1st Class International Parcel is. :D
Aughnanure

Re: Woftam's prize is made

Post by Aughnanure » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Congratulations and I like those 'mug' shots :D
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.

Eoin.