Flea Market photo hunt

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Flea Market photo hunt

Post by Niner » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

A flea market is a magnet for assorted stuff that is too strange or gaudy for Walmart. The people you see can be anything from as strange as the merchandise to pretty normal looking. It's a place where you can buy pets from goats to snakes and large fuzzy Saints banners and Roll Tide shirts. Tools and books and Mardi Gras hats. Boiled peanuts, comic books and fresh vegetables. You name it...and if it's a little low class or weird or worn out... the flea market probably has it.

I just took some quick snaps....often with out bringing the camera up to my eye. Flea Market people are often afraid of cameras for one reason or another.
Attachments
IMGP1569.JPG
IMGP1567.JPG
IMGP1562.JPG
IMGP1560.JPG
IMGP1556.JPG
IMGP1555.JPG
IMGP1542.JPG
IMGP1526.JPG
IMGP1516.JPG
IMGP1515.jpg
IMGP1506.JPG