BOASTING

Probably the most popular caliber firearm in most of the world. Many of us have more than one. They also are very collectible and still cheap to shoot.
(The military trainer posts have been added here from a previous forum.)

Moderator: blackisler

DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: BOASTING

Post by DuncaninFrance » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:18 pm

There are times Eoin, when I wish we lived a lot closer - I am sure we could have some good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Aughnanure

Post by Aughnanure » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 am

Duncan,

I missed your post, above, I'm bloody sure that we would :bigsmile:

Now for a bit more boasting, (when I find out how to post pictures, things seem to have changed).

No joy, I'm losted ! !

Seems that the file is coming through to big..... try again!!

Doesn't matter what I do, it still comes through at 755 KB which it seems is BIG.

Anyway, to end this saga, on a Fox target (as above) I shot 99, but came fourth as there were three 100 scores, yer can't win :bigsmile:

Rifle was my 1920s BSA Martini which only has an 18 and 1/2 inch barrel, though I fitted it with an extension to restore the sight radius.
Aperture sight, no specs. :D
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.

Eoin.
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Eoin, if the image won't attach, check on how big it is. Super big images won't post. Try some software like Irfanview.. which is free software for windows to quickly reduce it and save it. If you reduce the file to say... 1000 pixels wide and whatever the corresponding height would be, that should work fine on an upload at this site. No bitmaps either. Save image as a jpg.