HARC Minature Rifle Web site

Probably the most popular caliber firearm in most of the world. Many of us have more than one. They also are very collectible and still cheap to shoot.
(The military trainer posts have been added here from a previous forum.)

Moderator: blackisler

dromia
Moderator Emeritus

HARC Minature Rifle Web site

Post by dromia » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:42 pm

Here's the link to the Historic Arms Resource Centre web site:

http://rifleman.org.uk

They have been adding info hand over fist recently and is an excellent resource now for British military trainers, minature rifle and especially the BSA .22" stable.

Its an excellent site bang full of lots of lovely detail, the rapid fire video of the skirmisher card is poetry in motion, don't you just hate people who are good at things. :lol:

They also run the Minature Rifle postal leagues that I enter every year, I'm in for 8 competitions with 7 different rifles this winter, I must be of my trolley but hell its fun

:bigsmile:
ImageImage
PeterN2

.22 target rifle

Post by PeterN2 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:55 pm

I have that site bookmarked and look at it every now and again.

My renewed FAC is due back any day now with a fresh .22 variation on it. I am looking to get one of the BSA Martinis and get strapped to it to try a bit of 'proper' target shooting. The skirmisher looks like alot of fun and am looking forward to having a try at that. I found some old skirmisher targets in our club store room. There are targets in there that go back to the Society of Miniature Rifle Clubs. I wonder how the No2 MkIV* would perform at the skirmisher? Well, I know the rifle would perform well, it is me who is the weak link in the process.

Regards

Peter.
stripperclip
Leading Member

Post by stripperclip » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:35 pm

neat site I liked waching the video of the timed events pretty cool.
stripperclip