Buffalo-Lebel bolt

Probably the most popular caliber firearm in most of the world. Many of us have more than one. They also are very collectible and still cheap to shoot.
(The military trainer posts have been added here from a previous forum.)

Moderator: blackisler

Cplfitz

Buffalo-Lebel bolt

Post by Cplfitz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm looking for a Buffalo Lebel Bolt, .22 trainer rifle! Is there anyone with one or can offer assistance??? Got online with a French website but I cannot communicate in the Language. Thank you.
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Buffalo-Lebel bolt

Post by DuncaninFrance » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Which site, NaturaBuy? I live in France and I am a member on there.
Where do you live? If it's the US then it is going to cost you about $400 in fees at this end AFTER you sort out an import licence in the US. I know because I just exported a MAS 45 to the US and it took about a year to set up. :roll:
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Cplfitz

Re: Buffalo-Lebel bolt

Post by Cplfitz » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:14 pm

After all this time, I have found this page again. My apologies for this delay.
I reside in the United States. Numrich has hands all around the world and they may be able to facilitate getting this item.
Is it possible to acquire one?
I would like to know how much the item will cost. I realize this will not include import license, shipping, fees, etc...
My personal contact information can be shared upon establishment of the availability of the item.
Thank you.
Jerome