CZ BRNO ZKM 468 “Garden Rifles”.

Probably the most popular caliber firearm in most of the world. Many of us have more than one. They also are very collectible and still cheap to shoot.
(The military trainer posts have been added here from a previous forum.)

Moderator: blackisler

Candyman
Contributing Member

CZ BRNO ZKM 468 “Garden Rifles”.

Post by Candyman » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:30 pm

I just got in two of these little rifles, with the Walnut stocks, from my friend over at ENM Sports.
I tried one out in the back yard with some CB longs. That poor little can didn't stand a chance. ;) These little rifles are well made and the bores look brand new.
I think I will give one to my youngest son and the other to my grandson. I really like these little rifles. I called my friend and told him to pick out a really nice one for me, so I have another one on the way. :D

Here is what he posted about them over at SRF.

CZ designed, made in BRNO ZKM 468 “Garden Rifles”. These were made in Czechoslovakia and were marketed along the lines of pest control plinkers. They are single shot .22 LR and are perfect for throwing in the trunk and especially for teaching young shooters. They are extremely light and have been reported to be good little shooters.

Rifle 1- Good condition with #2 and #3 being in Very Good condition. Rifle #4 is in Very Good condition with a small sliver of wood missing in the rear receiver area and a small, easily repairable crack on the left side. #4 SPF to Melbourne! Rifle #5 is in Good-Very Good condition with homemade sling slot in the rear with a hole for a front sling swivel with a small crack in the rear right of the wood by the receiver. #6 is in Excellent condition with a small chunk/sliver of wood missing in the rear like the others. #6 SPF to brunk!

Rifles 1-3 $120 each your choice shipped anywhere in the 48 CONUS.
Rifles 4-6 $95 each your choice shipped anywhere in the 48 CONUS. These rifles are C&R qualified.

oldironsights
Sustaining Member

Re: CZ BRNO ZKM 468 “Garden Rifles”.

Post by oldironsights » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Very nice!
Now, are you thinking of changing your screen name to "singleshotxxx" ? :mrgreen:
If You Can Read This, Thank A Teacher!
If You Can Read This In English, Thank A Veteran!

Help save this retired fighting ship from the scrapyard;
http://www.ussorleck.org
blackisler
Moderator Sponsor 1911,12,13,14,15,16

Post by blackisler » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:22 pm

a very nice collection there Candyman just wish there was some here in the uk . :(
Robert :SCO:
live life for today as tomorrow may never come
Dave 101
Moderator Sponsor 2011,12,13,14

Post by Dave 101 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 am

blackisler wrote:a very nice collection there Candyman just wish there was some here in the uk . :(
Robert :SCO:
:GBR:

Fortunately there are , well for me any way , I bought one in early February . I went to see my RFD about transfering a BSA 12 for me when I spotted a litlle rifle standing there my immediate thought was it looks like a BRNO and sure enough it was .

It needed a good clean up , for £40.00 I thought it was a bargain , it shoots well , although the sights are a bit difficult with old eyes

Dave