Something for JoseyClosey

The forum for comments about auto rifles with military connections.
TaosBob101
Contributing Member

Something for JoseyClosey

Post by TaosBob101 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:45 pm

This belongs to my MG Dealer friend. Not my first FAL I've shot, But my first real L1A1. This was a C&R Full-auto, Century brought in a while ago. It went to one dealer who peddled it to police depts as a Dealer sample. Then ATF said a while ago no more full-auto C&R's to be imported. "No modern PD who buy such a thing". SO, it was sold to my friend for 500USD.

Its real, folks ! As in any 7.62 Battle rifle ,a tiger to hold down on target full auto. :shock: Not as bad as an AR-10.

A fine shooter on semi. These were taken Sunday past.

I posted the selector, so all ye know I speak the truth. Light,nice weapon. No malfuctions. Black "pebble furniture". I would like a legal one for me some day. Its on the bag with a Madsen LMG 30/06 in front. More on that later. :D
Attachments
Picture 31.jpg
Picture 30.jpg
Picture 29.jpg
joseyclosey

Post by joseyclosey » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:05 pm

Thanks for posting the pics TB, never heard of a full auto SLR before, which country used them? Where was it manufactured? Is it something Century had converted? Can i have a go with it? :lol:

Have you any close up shots of the rear sight?, it looks a bit different!

Re the Madsen, those magazines look large, how many rounds do they take?

Joe ;)
stripperclip
Leading Member

Post by stripperclip » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:55 pm

I woundn't mind a go with that myself I've fired the semi before but a full auto would be a real kick.
stripperclip