"T" coded Longbranch's ?

This is a forum for topics relating to all classic bolt action British design long arms.

Moderator: joseyclosey

KevinP In UK

Re: JC to the UK.

Post by KevinP In UK » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:03 pm

Hi feedbackboy,

Hmm the No4T is a bit of a sore point :(

I am still awaiting it's refitting and bedding :o as I have never been as fond of the No4 as the No1 and earlier rifles, it's just possible it may be sold off, after all I have a rather nice (to shiney though) P-14 which I have yet to shoot, plus my finances have taken a nose dive which will not even start to recover until the end of September due to starting a new Monthly paid job and the said job having a two week shut down in August which I of course will not get paid for!:(

:o used to weekly pay!

So........... we will have to see how it pans out, it may proove to be too much of a struggle to pay for it all and well................. let's just wait and see.

I'll bet your on tenterhooks waiting for that rifle to arrive ;) let's hope the customs are quick clearing it, they were quick with my Schmidt Rubin M1889 :p from Switzerland, in fact they took less than a day to do so, it was posted on Monday morning at 10:30 and Parcel Force tried to deliver it at 6:00PM on Wednesday the same week :eek talk about surprised, I neraly had a heart attck with the shock, I was none to pleased at the nice fresh cut in the top hand guard they managed to do though whilst inspecting it though >: :o

Good luck with yours ;)

Best Regards. KP

Don't let the bastards grind you down!