Anybody want to contribute to the site repair gift?

Members please check here for useful information about site features. New members introduce yourself here as your first post if you like.

Moderator: Niner

Niner
Site Admin

Anybody want to contribute to the site repair gift?

Post by Niner » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:55 pm

My son fixed it recently as well as having it on his server. He wouldn't take anything from me but I'd be sure to make him take any money that is volunteered and I could sneak some into the bundle as well. Vern, Niner Delta contributed today without me asking. It was his idea.

If anybody wants to contribute a few dollars you have to go to the Paypal link at my 6th of the 31st messageboard. That board isn't fixed yet but the Paypal link works. It converts foreign money into US dollars for those not living in the US. It's at the top of the page at http://www.6thofthe31st.com/bb/ If anyone contributes I'll know it's for this site. Nobody ..except Vern and a couple other guys ever contribute to the 6thofthe31st.com
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Anybody want to contribute to the site repair gift?

Post by Niner » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:52 am

My son is leaving in a day or so. I gave him the money I collected, plus some I matched it with, in appreciation for the existence of this site and the repair he made. Thanks to those who contributed. I really appreciate it more than I can say. My son took it in the spirit with which it was given.

Those who donated:

Niner Delta
joseyclosey
Peter N2
Duncaninfrance
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Anybody want to contribute to the site repair gift?

Post by Niner Delta » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:06 pm

I'm glad he knows that we appreciate his efforts, and yours too Robert...... :mrgreen:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.