Questions and tips about taking care of the weapons we collect and shoot.
- Posts: 2879
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:59 am
- Location: Glen Innes, NSW, Australia
in this case enough for a couple of pistol grips.
Some nice grain.
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.
- Regular visitor
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:01 pm
- Location: Ontario, canada
I've been finding old walnut furniture at garage sales, even at the dump.
I can make at least one or two handguards out of a table leg.
Look to your front, mark your target when it comes.
- Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017
- Posts: 9868
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:08 pm
- Location: S.W.France
ALWAYS think outside the box
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.