Smoke....

This is the place for thoughts that you want to share about nearly anything that comes to mind. Politics is ok as well. All notions and opinions are the view of the poster and not this site. Just remain civil in whatever you wish to express.

Moderator: Niner

Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Smoke....

Post by Niner Delta » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Is anybody else choking on the forest fire smoke? The fires aren't even real close to me, the
closest is about 100 miles east. The smoke is from eastern WA, Oregon and Idaho. Right now where I live the
Air Quality Index says "Very Unhealthy". I have a scratchy throat and am staying inside, feel sorry for those with
breathing problems. Although the smoke is certainly better than the town burning down like a lot of places,
or a hurricane or tornado or earthquake or tsunami or volcano or a mother-in-law visit.... :mrgreen:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Smoke....

Post by Niner » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:23 pm

I can feel for you and others in the fire zones..... but at least you don't get hurricanes. Guess God loves us all and wants to spread the pain around. In the US you get fire storms, hurricanes, or tornados living in God's country where all the "exceptional" people live on a large area for geographic differences. Obama always made me gag when he said that we were exceptional right after drone bombing somebody, waterboarding somebody else, and dumping Osama in the ocean.

A guy on my 6th of the 31st chat lost his house in one of those fires a year ago. Now he lives in a newly built house about fifty or sixty miles south of Mount Shasta and some miles away from his old burnt down house and is in the smoke zone. If he didn't have grown kids living on the West Coast he would move someplace else he says.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Smoke....

Post by Niner Delta » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Well damn, it's worse today and air quality has gone from "Very Unhealthy" to "Hazardous".... :shock:
My eyes burning a little and throat a little sore.
The weather-liars forecast better air by late tomorrow, maybe even rain Tuesday...... hopefully.
Where is the guy that wants to leave the West Coast going to go that doesn't have as bad or worse things?
This year just keeps getting better and better...... :roll:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.