Praise be to Allah

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Praise be to Allah

Post by DuncaninFrance » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:41 pm

A suicide bomber died and went to heaven, as foretold. When he arrived there, he met Allah, and he said to Allah that he was ready to claim his virgins, as promised. Out of curiosity, he asked Allah why there were so many virgins in Heaven.
Allah regarded him for a moment and then replied, “Actually, the 72 virgins are here in Heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you’re here to service them. Since they’re virgins, they’re quite sexually ravenous; and frankly, you’ll be on constant, exhausting duty and should you fail in your duty in satisfying the sexual gratifications of all the virgins, I shall banish you from Paradise!”
The bomber responded, “Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?”
And Allah replied, “Who said they were women?”
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.