Justice!!!!

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Justice!!!!

Post by DuncaninFrance » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:31 am

An elderly man rear ends a guy driving an expensive sports car.
Enraged, the guy hops out of his car and confronts the old man. “Look what you did to my car” he yells. “you’re gonna give me $10,000 right now or I’m gonna beat you to a pulp!”
“Oh my” says the old man, I don't have that kind of money. Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he’ll know what to do.
Dolphins, the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes. The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as the son answers, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.
So, YOU’RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, your old man here just rear ended my car and I need ten grand right now or I’m gonna beat you AND your old man to a pulp.
I’ll be there in 10 minutes, says the voice calmly on the other end.
Exactly ten minutes later a jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a heap on the side of the road.
When he’s finished, he walks over to his father and says:
“For the LAST TIME dad…. I train SEALS…. NAVY SEALS…. NOT dolphins.”
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Justice!!!!

Post by Niner Delta » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:29 pm

I thought the punch line would be that he trained the Miami Dolphins, but I like yours better...... :lol:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.