another blonde joke

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
joseyclosey

another blonde joke

Post by joseyclosey » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:20 pm

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper grinned and said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" She stomped out, leaving the shopkeeper and the other customers laughing and hooting. Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, dead set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home when he spotted the same young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he saw a huge nine foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She took aim, killed the creature and with a great deal of effort hauled it on to the swamp bank. The shopkeeper watched in sheer amazement and saw that laying on the bank were several more dead alligators. Just then the blonde flipped the dead alligator onto it's back, and frustrated, shouted out, "DANG. . . This one's barefoot too!"

<p>