The odds and ends drawer I had forgotten about

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

Niner
Site Admin

The odds and ends drawer I had forgotten about

Post by Niner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:57 pm

I got these drawers in the bottom of what used to be a fishing rod rack that hung on the wall that was converted into a rifle rack years ago and now sits on the floor. This thing has a couple of drawers that are now next to the floor. I was looking for something and after I had looked everywhere else I could think of it occurred to me to open these generally out of mind drawers. Didn't find what I was looking for but found a lot of trigger locks that used to come with milsurps. I'm surprised I didn't throw them away. With the new Democratic congress wanting to pass laws I might actually need them. I also found a couple replacement Enfield bolt heads. I think I was worried about the head space on one of my rifles and had ordered a set from Springfield Sporters years ago. These I had in the draw are still covered with heavy grease.
Attachments
P1000783.jpg
P1000786.jpg
P1000788.jpg
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: The odds and ends drawer I had forgotten about

Post by Niner Delta » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:47 pm

It's always fun to find things you forgot you even had....... :mrgreen:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Miller Tyme
Moderator Sponsor 2013,2014,2015

Re: The odds and ends drawer I had forgotten about

Post by Miller Tyme » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:26 am

Early Easter Egg hunt 😉
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin