State of Wa-shit-nton....

Place to discuss gun laws around the world and general observations about the legal aspects of collecting in any country.

Moderator: Aughnanure

Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

State of Wa-shit-nton....

Post by Niner Delta » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:29 pm

The Washington state legislature didn't quite get it passed this year, but bad things are coming
for gun owners here. Next year the big-dollar liberals in Seattle are going all out to pass limited
magazine capacity, limited ammo purchases, and ban on all assault rifles and anything semi-automatic.
Even your semi-auto .22 plinking rifle will be banned, nothing will be grandfathered. State will make
you sell, to them, (for cheap I'm sure) all your semi-auto rifles and high cap mags, or face prosecution.
The Seattle liberals have the money and the votes to get this passed, they will buy ads on tv like
Bloomberg is doing in the presidential and just beat it into the public. At this point WA is probably
the worst state for gun owners. If all my family wasn't here, I would move back to Arizona..... :mad:
I didn't realize how bad it is going to get until I had a long talk with a gun business owner today, he said
all this will probably put him out of business.
Soooooo....... anybody want to buy some semi-auto rifles and high cap mags???....... :evil:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: State of Wa-shit-nton....

Post by Niner » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:09 am

I got my new C&R 03 license today. Took two weeks from the time I mailed the check. How is Washington going to deal with the C&R? You know...stuff like buying a case of ammo shipped to your door? An SKS shipped to your door? How about an M1 Garand from some place in another state? Probably be a lot of legal push back when they stop such shipments.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: State of Wa-shit-nton....

Post by Niner Delta » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Not sure how those things will play out, right now it is a wait and see..... :mad:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.