In the news....

Place to discuss gun laws around the world and general observations about the legal aspects of collecting in any country.

Moderator: Aughnanure

Niner
Site Admin

In the news....

Post by Niner » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:25 pm

Woman stops 12 ft gator with .22 pistol!
"Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a small .22 caliber Ruger Pistol." Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit.
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.
Here's her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water.
It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
"If I had not had my little Ruger 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.
The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!" :bigsmile:
Aughnanure

Re: In the news....

Post by Aughnanure » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:59 pm

The Moderator notes that this rightly belongs in the funnies, but putting it there would have lessened the impact :) :D

Youse is forgiven. :bigsmile:
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.

Eoin.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: In the news....

Post by Niner » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Thanks Eoin. I was thinking the same thing.