The country that avoids war and the country that fights but has a hard time winning have been combined. The Swiss made some excellent firearms and the French made some unique and occasionally inspiring ones. We have added the Belgian and Dutch since they are neighbors.
- Posts: 3881
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: UK
- Moderator Sponsor 2011,12,13,14
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 am
- Location: Essex . UK
I have never seen one before , but what a bit of engineering for a .22
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9755
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 1:00 pm
- Location: Lower Alabama
I've never seen one before either. Very interesting design. Looks like you were shooting it pretty good too from the target.
- Posts: 2879
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:59 am
- Location: Glen Innes, NSW, Australia
First for me as well, thanks muchly.
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.
- Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:08 pm
- Location: S.W.France
I saw one at a gun fair a few years ago - very expensive
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, England
I saw one a few years ago at a dealers. The next time I was there I askd to see it again but it was gone. I should have bought it when I saw it. I have made that mistake more than once with various guns over the years.