Canon A2e

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

Niner
Site Admin

Canon A2e

Post by Niner » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:33 pm

I think I posted about this camera before but can't find it. The images are from after the site image download crash and the post is from one I made on facebook a couple of months ago.

I've been shooting simple vintage manual cameras lately with less than gratifying results. Today I got out my Canon EOS A2e from a mere 27 years ago. An expensive and full featured camera in 1992 with a five zone focus calibrated to your eye as a new feature and 16 special custom features to go with a lot of programs and adjustments. And... it was fun to shoot a whole roll of film and actually get 36 exposures that were reasonably well focused and a pleasure to see.
Attachments
front.jpg
top.jpg
back.jpg
img271.jpg
img270.jpg
img269.jpg
img264.jpg