CAMERA COLLECTION ON DISPLAY AGAIN...

I started this forum for any collecting hobby and it turned into my camera collecting and using forum. I use it mostly to keep a record of my photo adventures. Nobody but me seems to have photo adventures that visit here....but however. I have so many cameras now that I forget which is which and which ones work and which ones don't. If you have cameras and adventures you would be welcome to post here.

Moderator: DuncaninFrance

DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

CAMERA COLLECTION ON DISPLAY AGAIN...

Post by DuncaninFrance » Sun May 21, 2023 10:46 am

It used to be on display in our Gîte. Finally got it out of store and it's now in the hallway outside the lounge. 21 in all, no where near Roberts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
CAMERAS web.jpg
CAMERAS web.jpg (252.25 KiB) Viewed 265 times
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: CAMERA COLLECTION ON DISPLAY AGAIN...

Post by Niner Delta » Sun May 21, 2023 9:51 pm

My collection is smaller because I need one camera to take a photo of my other camera. .... :loco:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: CAMERA COLLECTION ON DISPLAY AGAIN...

Post by Niner » Mon May 22, 2023 11:39 am

Nice display. The best part is the fact that the plexiglass, or whatever it is, encloses them and there's no camera dusting needed. Not that I dust mine off, unless I use one of them, but it's nicer as a display the way you've done it.