This is the place for thoughts that you want to share about nearly anything that comes to mind. Politics is ok as well. All notions and opinions are the view of the poster and not this site. Just remain civil in whatever you wish to express.
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, England
The chap in this story was one of four people who had set out to shoot a rival gang member. The potential victim saw them coming and got away. They then decided to trash his car and the one with the gun tried to smash the windscreen using the gun butt. Unhappily for him, he had the barrel pointed at his chest as he hit the car with the butt, the gun went off and killed him. I think that doing that saved the public purse a lot of money as he would quite likely have served time in jail eventually.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslond ... spartandhp
- Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017
- Posts: 3978
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:51 pm
- Location: Sequim, WA
Another candidate for a *Darwin Award........
* "Honoring Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool----by
removing themselves from it in the most spectacular way possible."
Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
- Moderator Sponsor 2013,2014,2015
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:54 pm
- Location: Indiana/USA
I like a story with a happy ending.
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin